Sunday, April 01, 2007

Flurry with a Fringe (Festival) on Top


In a flurry of activity, the Coles have sorted out summer. In the middle of last week, I booked flights and hotel so that I and the two eldest Cole children (for optimum effect, the last few words should be read in a Robert Robinson Ask the Family voice) can travel to the beautiful city of Amsterdam for a couple of days. We can check out stuff like Ann Frank’s house and the Van Gogh museum and also travel along the canals on some kind of craft. We are all going to Disneyland Paris for a week as well but certainly aim to spend some of the time in your actual Paris too. With Green Man to look forward to as well as, perhaps, WOMAD, it’ll prove a busy holiday but it should be fun. I really need some big events to look forward to and I apologise if that sounds self-centred.

I'm looking forward to next weekend's Bath versus Gloucester fixture but, having seen our West Country rivals destroy Bristol in the European Challenge yesterday, I've decided, as a one-off, to cheer on the blue, black and white shirts for a change next Saturday. After all, we never seem to win at the Recreation Ground.



No comments: