Monday, October 13, 2008

And now we ride the circus wheel


A small wireless gadget is allowing me to play my information pod whilst driving my automobile. This is hardly life-changing but my journey from Gloucester to Cheltenham this morning was hugely enhanced by Neutral Milk Hotel’s In An Aeroplane Over The Sea blasting out of the car speakers. On the way home, I played the last four songs from the aforementioned long player before swiftly choosing a new album when briefly waiting in a short traffic queue in the Hatherley region. Time was not on my side so another album starting with ‘I’ was required; the remarkable Innervisions by Stevland ‘Stevie’ Wonder accompanied me on the famed Golden Valley by-pass. Simple pleasures.


We might be getting one or two tortoises. We have a contact at Chester Zoo.

No comments: