Sunday, December 07, 2008

Rule of thumb...


This is a request but not an urgent one as other options potentially exist. I’m going to be in London on the 19th of this month, scampering through the busy streets with the modish D, pilfering silk handkerchiefs from toffs’ pockets before attending a concert party at Camden’s fashionable Koko where the mighty Stereolab will be performing some numbers. The next day we’ll be heading t'Reading to view the fabled Cherry and Whites play London Irish and, cor blimey, I’m wondering if anyone who visits these pages and who is driving to that game from Gloucester would be able to provide me safe carriage home? As I suggest, other options (a charabanc, an ‘iron horse’) might be available but I thought I’d ask. Leave a comment if you can help. Thank ye.

No comments: