Saturday, February 18, 2006

Scandinavian Searches

I have been browsing others’ weblogs today. I couldn’t find anything that changed my life but I enjoyed Talkin' Shit About A Pretty Sunset’s wit and humour and wry look at life. It is bright and possesses a self-assurance that I quietly envy. I stole the idea of adding a short list of favourite postings from this site so the right hand side of my blog has grown noticeably since this morning. I have also added a few new links just to liven things up a bit. A week ago I subscribed to something called Stat Counter which tells me how many hits this site receives and also other fairly interesting (well, to me, anyhow) information. Most visitors to this site are from the UK but characters from as far away as France, Bermuda, Italy, U.S.A., Canada and even Chile have popped by. Today I discovered that someone from Sweden had logged onto this blog after searching for ‘Richard Hawley’ on Google. I hope he or she wasn’t too disappointed by my rather insipid comments about the Sheffield songster.

I’m off to see Ryan Adams at the Colston Hall on Tuesday evening. I must telephone B and make arrangements.

1 comment:

Wicketywack said...

Glad you like the blog. I've got you bookmarked, too.